The culture infrastructure company
The world's top planning company
Freedom, promise, professionalism, customer-centric mindset,
trust, gratitude, sensitivity, dreams
Codes of Conduct of the CCC Group
- Be the one who best understands customers.
- Don't just listen to customers. Do what is good for them.
- Do things customers appreciate.
- Shape your own life and strive to become a top professional in a certain area.
- Be proud of keeping promises. Achieve all of your commitments. Every broken promise sows a little evil.
- Make decisions on the spot. Delaying a problem is itself a problem.
- Combine actual and real information on-site.
Don't stay in the company; stay in the world.
- Be popular. Information is harder to come by for the disliked.
- Plan, plan, and plan. Courage, courage, and courage.
Don't be afraid of failure. Growth lies ahead.
- Think of expenditures before looking at incomes.
Follow these Codes of Conduct today.
Established on October 28, 2003